Robmark Web is seeking a web specialist for their digital department. Responsibilities include website content strategy, client coordination, organization, analytics for website projects, digital marketing (including SEM/AdWords, Google Display Network, etc.) and search engine optimization. Ideally, candidates would be well-versed in digital art direction and website strategy, including the role that website content plays in search engine optimization, user experience and client business goals.
Candidate Key Skills:
- Superior organizational skills
- Solid writing skills
- Ability to communicate well with in-house team members and clients
- Confidence in meeting with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to manage deadlines both in-house and with clients
- Content strategy and client pitch process
- Strong design sense and the ability to art direct web designers to a final product
- Experience in SEO
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience managing digital campaigns (Google AdWords/Google Display Network) is a plus
If you think you fit these requirements, send a resume, cover letter and link to your impressive samples/portfolio for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: This is a great work environment!